Makerere University

Enter a keyword or two into the search box above and click search..

Who To Contact For ICT Help at Your College

You are here

To enable support on ICT services.

Every college has a systems administrator who can help with different ICT needs.

These are the contacts for the personnel at different colleges.



NB. To raise a ticket or any inquiries, please log a ticket via